I feel like we have removed three tumors that I didn’t even know were there! – Unnamed. After a recent session.
The Prayer Resolution community is in the process of working with a worship school in a major city in China. There are 18 students who want to go through as many sessions of Prayer Resolution as possible over the next couple of months. One of the difficulties in this is that the majority of those people are men. Typically, men don’t participate in this sort of thing for whatever reason. This is great news that so many men want to do this! The problem is that most of the Safe Helpers that my dad has trained are women and they need more men to work with the men.
I (Nate) have been invited to go to China for three or so weeks to work through a translator doing Prayer Resolution with hurting ones. There are many things still up in the air (ticket, visa, and schedule) but we feel as if God has given me permission to go. We feel like it would be a great opportunity for personal growth in the area of working with other cultures, encouraging to be with family and helpful to those hurting ones who need sessions.
- That God would work out: Ticket, Visa and Schedule
- That Nate would work well with a translator and within the Chinese culture.
- That Nate would endure being away from Michelle and Isaac for so long (he is also hoping to go do PR in Florida in Oct for two weeks).
- That Michelle would be able to spend that time with family and not feel horribly bored and left out.
- That Isaac would not do anything new developmentally without being caught on video for daddy.